Our Partners BK
The WAHTN is a collaboration of 20 state-wide contributing member partners and eight associates which includes Western Australia’s major hospitals, Department of Health, Medical Research Institutes, five universities and two private hospitals.
Members compromise the founding Partners of WAHTN and signatories to the unincorporated joint venture agreement.
- Curtin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Murdoch University
- The University of Notre Dame
- The University of Western Australia
Medical Research Institutes:
- Ear Science Institute
- Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research
- Institute for Respiratory Health
- Lions Eye Institute
- Perron Institute for Neurological and Translational Science
- Telethon Kids Institute
Health Service Providers:
- Child and Adolescent Health Service
- East Metropolitan Health Service
- North Metropolitan Health Service
- South Metropolitan Health Service
- WA Country Health Service
Associates include groups or organisations with related or complementary activities to those of WAHTN, working with WAHTN to broadcast and transfer the knowledge from health and medical research translation into the community and health care delivery system.