The call for abstracts for the 7th International Congress on Emotional Intelligence is now open!
The Local Organising Committee welcomes abstracts that address the Congress themes:
- Theoretical aspects of Emotional Intelligence: Application to measurement, neurosciences, emotion and cognition
- Emotional Intelligence in Education: Education and social emotional learning, perception and appraisal of emotion
- Emotional Intelligence from Individual and Organisational Perspectives: individual / organisational / cultural issues, emotional facilitative thinking
- Emotional Intelligence in the Professions: Leadership, consultation and coaching process, employing emotional knowledge
- Application of Emotional Intelligence to Health and Wellbeing: health and optimal development, clinical application, work engagement and burnout
Abstracts can be submitted through the Abstract Submission Portal before 22 February 2019.
Keynote speakers include an impressive selection of international experts in the field and early bird registrations are also now open.