FACS / Cell Isolation
- 355nm, 405nm, 488nm, 561nm and 640nm excitation lasers;
- 70, 86, 100, 140, 200-µm nozzles;
- Acquisition rate up to 200,000 events per second;
- Jet-in-air sorter with manual laser alignment and customisable pressure settings;
- Small Particle Option with polarization;
- BD Sortware;
- Housed in the original Class I hood;
- Sort collection:
- A wide range of collection options supports one-, two-, three-, and four-way sorting. Tube holders include sizes from microtubes and 12 x 75-mm tubes, to 15-mL tubes, slides and plates.
- Index Sorting: correlation of flow cytometry parameters of sorted events with the X and Y coordinates of the sort collection device. Post-sorting results can be precisely traced back to the flow characteristics of the specific cell or combinations of cells sorted.