- This event has passed.
Research Skills Seminar Series: Introductory Biostatistics
Need a refresher or starter on statistics? This seminar covers fundamental statistical concepts for clinical researchers and students including:
- Why we use significance testing
- How to interpret confidence intervals and p-values
- How to sample size and, how variability affect results
- Why bias and confounding factors are important considerations in designing studies
- and when to seek statistical support
Click here for more information and to register online.