Science on the Swan 2020
Save the Date for the Science on the Swan 2020 Conference. Speakers to be announced soon. Our theme for 2020 is Driving Translational Research – Embedding Research and Innovation in Health Care.
The Conference will showcase the very best of research and scientific endeavours in Western Australia. Covering a mix of fundamental, biomedical, clinical, health and social science. The Conference offers linkage opportunities for both industry and researchers, especially connecting early career to more senior and established health science and clinical leaders. It’s an opportunity to showcase the skills we have right here in Perth, and help translate WA scientific efforts into real impacts to deliver better health outcomes to the wider community locally, nationally, and internationaly whilst leveraging our proximity to Asia.
The 2020 Conference is co-chaired by:
- Prof Gary Geelhoed (WAHTN)
- Prof Peter Richmond (Child and Adolescent Health Service)
- Prof Daniel Fatovich (East Metropolitan Health Service)
- Dr Aron Chakera (North Metropolitan Health Service)
- Prof Fiona Wood AM (South Metropolitan Health Service)
Yes that’s right, in 2020 we’ll start the Conference on a Sunday!