Technology in Research: South Metropolitan Health Service Research Showcase 2019
The South Metropolitan Health Service (SMHS) is holding a full day Research Showcase on Thursday 28 November, 2019. The day will feature a number of events including a:
- CSIRO Breakfast Research Forum: Research Potential of Emerging Technologies,
- SMHS Innovation Presentation: Kaartdijin: Big Dreaming – What is it all about?,
- Podium Presentations,
- Consumers in Research,
- Technology Expo,
- Novice Investigator: Three Minute Project Competition,
- Closing Ceremony and Awards Presentation, and
- Harry Perkins Institute Networking Session.
For full details about each of these events please view the SMHS flyer.