The 7th Annual International Congress on Emotional Intelligence will be held in Fremantle, 14 – 17 July 2019.
A call for abstracts for the Congress is now open. Professionals within the areas of medicine or health sciences are invited to apply. Themes for the Congress are:
- Theoretical aspects of Emotional Intelligence: Application to measurement, neurosciences, emotion and cognition
- Emotional Intelligence in Education: Education and social emotional learning, perception and appraisal of emotion
- Emotional Intelligence from Individual and Organisational Perspectives: Individual / organisational / cultural issues, emotional facilitative thinking
- Emotional Intelligence in the Professions: Leadership, consultation and coaching process, employing emotional knowledge
- Application of Emotional Intelligence to Health and Wellbeing: Health and optimal development, clinical application, work engagement and burnout
Abstracts can be submitted through the ICEI Abstract Submission Portal before 22 February 2019