The Australian Medical Research Advisory Board (AMRAB) has released new priorities which will help guide future funding investments from the Medical Research Future Fund (MRFF).
In addition to announcing the new priority focus areas AMRAB has also provided much more guidance on how the priorities should be tackled.
The new priorities are:
- One health – antimicrobial resistance
- Global health and health security
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health
- Ageing and aged care
- Digital health and Intelligence
- Comparative effectiveness research
- Primary care research
- Clinical researcher capacity
- Consumer driven research
- Drug repurposing
- Public health interventions
- Translational research infrastructure
Further details are available in the priorities document.
AAMRI welcomed the release of the priorities document in a media release.