Nominations are now open for Research Australia’s Health and Medical Research Awards for you to nominate a person, team, organisation.
Award recipients can be individuals, teams or organisations that have dedicated themselves to improving outcomes for all Australians, be it through their own research, or through their support of research.
There are seven nomination categories to choose from:
- Advocacy Award
- Data Innovation Award
- Great Australian Philanthropy Award
- Griffith University Discovery Award
- Health Services Research Award
- Leadership in Corporate Giving Award
- The Peter Wills Medal
Nominations will close 5pm Monday 17 July 2017
The nomination process simple:
1. Select from one of Award Categories for your nominee
2. Read the Award Categories criteria and questions to consider in your application
3. Submit your nomination via the online form available before 17 July
If you have any questions about the Awards process and program please email email@example.com@researchaustralia.org or call 02 9295 8545.